NEPPA represents 400 promotional products companies throughout
New England and beyond.
We invite you to participate in association activities and take advantage of member benefits.
NEPPA Announces New Distributor Member Benefit!
OutboundEngine is an email and social media marketing company that helps businesses stay in touch with clients.
They have a special program for the promotional products industry that is available for a discounted rate for NEPPA members.
Some of our members already work with OutboundEngine and have seen success in getting repeat and referral business with their platform!
If you’re not as active on social media due to not having the time to develop content – check out the link below for a solution that will help you…
- High quality education programs with topics relevant to your business and the industry
- Factory tours of New England supplier facilities
- CEU credit toward your CAS/MAS designation
- NEPPA Beacon Awards – recognition of outstanding NEPPA members
- Great opportunities to come together with other industry professionals, develop strong relationships and open doors to new business
- The two largest industry trade shows in New England; client show every other year
- Networking events – sports events, kayaking, culinary, more
- Legislative Advocacy – Alerts of legislation that may impact our industry through collaboration with PPAI
- Participation in the development of NEPPA programs and services through volunteering on a committee and board service
HOW MEMBERS SAVE
- FREE admission to NEPPA’s trade shows (all distributor company personnel); discounted rates for exhibitors
- Discounted rates at networking events
- CAS/MAS certification subsidies
- Discounted newsletter advertising
- Collegiate scholarship program for children of NEPPA members
- Coupon Book – thousands in savings for distributor members
- Savings Programs: FedEx – up to 45%; Constant Contact – 20%/25%; Pantone Products; Credit Card Processing
- Distributor Discounts on SAGE, ZOOMcatalog and OutboundEngine
Current members: Go to Member Login for savings programs details.
DISTRIBUTOR: A distributor is a company (or company that maintains a division, department or affiliate) located within the United States or its possessions, Canada or Mexico, whose primary business includes developing ideas for the use of promotional products, buying such products from suppliers and reselling them to end buyers.
SUPPLIER: A supplier is a company within the United States or its possessions, Canada or Mexico, that manufactures, converts, warehouses or decorates promotional products for sale to promotional products distributors or to a firm maintaining a division or affiliate devoted to reselling promotional products.
BUSINESS SERVICES: A company that sells services, information or products (other than promotional products) that support the normal conduct of business. The company does not sell or lease machinery or equipment used in manufacturing or decoration of promotional products.
DISTRIBUTOR: Dues amount is based on the number of sales reps in your company – for companies with multiple branch locations, independent contractors, franchise type companies, etc., it is based on the number of reps in New England.
Annual Dues – January 1 – December 31:
1-3 Sales Reps: $125.00
4-10 Sales Reps: $150.00
11-24 Sales Reps: $200.00
25+ Sales Reps: $250.00
1-3 Sales Reps: $225.00
4-10 Sales Reps: $275.00
11-24 Sales Reps: $375.00
25+ Sales Reps: $475.00
MULTILINE REPRESENTATIVE, BUSINESS SERVICES:
Annual Dues – January 1 – December 31:
We welcome you to participate in YOUR association through volunteering on a committee
or sharing a special talent or expertise!
From being involved from start to finish on a show committee or volunteering for an hour,
we’ll work together to match the right event / volunteer opportunity that works for you.