Budgetcard - Your Source For Unlimited Solutions For All Printed Plastic Products
Budgetcard is a custom USA manufacturing company of flat, rigid plastic. Top selling items at this particular time include cards of all types, key tags, rulers and hospital badges. 40% of our business comes from our catalog and website. 60% is custom! We will focus on how this inexpensive line can help further develop your existing business – and put you in areas you never thought about previously! Remember, since we are a USA manufacturing company, you will never have inventory issues with us. Looking forward to spending time with you.
Vice President Sales / Director of Custom Imports
Storm Duds Raingear
Why Umbrellas and Ponchos Should Be One of Your Go To Promotional Items….Especially During Covid-19!
Join Meredith as she discusses why you should be adding umbrellas and ponchos to the conversations you have with your customer. More than ever umbrellas and ponchos provide the brand awareness and return on investment your clients are looking for!
Finding the Balance Between Crazy and Comfort with Simple Yoga Techniques
Cultivate breath and body awareness as you move through various postures based on the foundation of Ashtanga. Yogi Roni Wright will guide you through a gentle yoga experience to find balance between effort and relaxation. This session will help you discover and undercover the hidden benefits of yoga, meditation and mindfulness. Breathe, release & let go … Namaste
- Introduction to the power of yoga
- Learn how to incorporate yoga into your busy day
- Use yoga to manage stress during difficult times
- Learn how to be present and focused
- Practice breathing to cultivate calm
- Experience yoga poses that you can do anywhere, anytime
Get to Know Tingley
Meghan Bowser, Product Manager
Gerry Herson, National Account Sales Manager
Brian Nutt, Product Director
We know that understanding industry standards can be confusing and Tingley is here to help. Join us to learn more about the ANSI/ISEA 107 High Visibility Standard, the primary issues driving the high visibility apparel market, how to identify the opportunities this offers you, and the product solutions that Tingley can provide. As active members of the ISEA High Visibility Products Group, Tingley aims to provide our distributors with the knowledge base they need to be able to effectively communicate with their customers and allow them to become an authority on prominent industry concerns relating to high visibility apparel.
Vice President of Sales
Join me and find out what’s happening at Logomark. I will cover top sellers and also talk about some new and exciting items in the line.
Joel Schaffer, MAS
Santa's Workshop - The Art of Holiday Gift Selling
It is inevitable, the holiday season will come around this December. Gift buying usually starts its upward curve on or about July 1. The real sales growth expedites post Labor Day and ends around Thanksgiving, save for the procrastinators. Like so many other events in our business lives, this is going to be the first holiday gift giving season under the Covid-19 cloud. You will learn time tested business etiquette to guide them and their clients in selecting and sending business appropriate products. In addition, you will learn sales and marketing techniques to develop new clients and prospects as well as a brief “how to” make their own “Zoom” style catalogs.
Discussion will include:
- Business etiquette in gift giving.
- Selection of business appropriate gifts.
- How to assemble your presentation in a Zoom style catalog.
- 10 tips for prospecting.
- Tips for packaging and presentation.
- How to create marketing tools.
- How to schedule a marketing and sales program for gift selling.
- Creating a Gift Cavalcade online event.
- Covid-19 specific gift ideas and packaging.
- Consumer safe packaging and handling.
- Shipping concerns and costs.
- Assuring a concerned buyer.
The New End User Experience
- Join Matt as he plans to introduce distributors to the idea of having virtual end user calls using suppliers. Matt will discuss pre-call planning, proper Virtual presentation etiquette, tips and tricks on how to keep your audiences attention, and how to leave your audience with an impactful and lasting impression.
- Matt will also introduce you to the Sales Acronym called the CARE method.
- Matt’s goal is to have all in attendance leave with a better understanding of how to successfully sell in a virtual world, how to best use their supplier relationships, and excited to schedule meetings with their customers!
- Don’t miss it!
Sales and PR Team
Pitching Food Gifts is Easier Than You Think: Fairytale Brownies 101
Customers seem to know exactly what to do with pens, polos and baseball caps, but offer them a food gift and they will choose to wait for the holidays to arrive. Fairytale Brownies co-founder Eileen Spitalny will show you how to market food gifts any time of the year. Reasons and seasons, Fairytale Brownies will equip you with the answer to every objection.
KNITS MADE IN EUROPE - Bring Your Knitted Collection to Another Level
It’s never too early to prepare for the holiday season and it’s time to warm up with our one-of-a-kind knits collection. Join Silvia Pallaro, Atlantis Headwear’s Custom-Made Specialist, in a webinar to discover the world of custom-made Jacquard Beanies. You will be introduced to our unique European process that produces premium quality Jacquard Beanies. Furthermore, you will learn about our technology, the certifications, our streamlined logistics, the abundance of decoration options, and all the details that will make your product really special.
Make plans to exhibit at New England’s largest show…
Offering you the perfect opportunity to bring your new products and
marketing ideas to top New England Distributors!
NEPPA Fall Expo
September 21 – 22
DCU Center, Worcester, MA
Nick and Loren in the Mornin’!
Are you lost?
Have your dreams of being showered with purchase orders and dollar signs been replaced by an endless Groundhog Day of empty inboxes?
Do you wake up every morning staring blankly into your coffee, hoping for someone to come along with answers?
You’re in luck! Loren (New England, New York) and Nick (New Jersey) of SnugZ USA will give you the lowdown on industries that are currently buying, what items are on trend, and how we can help you impress your clients with creative solutions and relevant marketing initiatives. Join us for action packed webinar where we’ll dive into unique case studies that you can use to capture new business and engage more effectively with your clients.
Sales and Marketing Consultant
Would YOU Do Business With YOU?!
You may have only 8 seconds to project a clear message about yourself and what you are trying to accomplish!
You need to be “Great in 8” seconds or less.
Forget your 30 second pitch for the moment.
If your Non-Verbal Branding and Messaging aren’t clear you’ll lose us before you ever get to that Elevator Pitch.
Glenn Rudin, Sales and Marketing Consultant, will guide you through the steps of self-assessment.
This multi-media and interactive workshop will help you:
- Understand how your Personal Brand starts speaking before you do.
- Develop and then Deliver a clear and memorable Elevator Pitch
- Create and Evaluate an effective Business Card
- Understand and Get the most out of your Networking efforts
- Assess your Physical Appearance and how it affects your success
You’ll even get to score your current efforts and know where you stand.
Then we’ll work through how to effectively change your presentation and make it one that will break through the clutter of the market.
Then you’ll be able to say with certainty that
YOU Would Do Business With YOU?!
Everything YOU Need to Know About Selling Mats In the Promo World
Learn the top matting products to sell and different tactics to sell mats in a competitive market.
Promotional Products Work! Week is an industry-wide event dedicated to the power of promotional products and the value they create.
This annual event serves as a cornerstone for recognizing the importance of working with promotional professionals, while creating awareness for promotional products as a powerful and effective advertising and marketing medium.
Use the Toolkit to assist you in promoting your events during Promotional Products Work! Week. Included are video, print, social and digital ad series, research infographics and handouts and additional tools.
Promotional Products Work! Week
October 5 – 9
– Rescheduled –
Throughout my career I have been asked to define an organization’s workplace culture on several occasions so as to better understand the intricacies of why the culture exists the way that it does. The theory here is that culture defines success and success is the metric of a working culture. I have come to the conclusion that culture, as a whole, is impossible to define and, in addition, should not be defined in a traditional sense. This is because to define a work environment’s culture is to inevitably leave members of the organization left out. We work in the most dynamic and diverse environments in history. Still, culture and having “good corporate culture” is important to business growth and development.
Culture can be viewed through three unique lenses, corporate culture, also known as dominant culture, orthogonal culture or a culture that is non-confrontational to the previous, and the feared counterculture. But how are these seen in our business and how do we properly integrate each?
Through this presentation we will examine what is the new definition of workplace culture and look at models that work to not only define, but integrate a culture that works for everyone, all generations, all skillsets, and all ambition levels.
- Analyze your own corporate culture and look to expand on its growth.
- Seek out new understandings in defining your own corporate culture.
- Find ways to create a cultural harmony among everyone in your organization.
Kim R. Todora
and Branding Strategist
How to Ignite Consumer Love
In an era of digital everything, marketers everywhere are turning to experiential branding to connect with clients and consumers to cultivate passionate brand advocates through brand experiences. Promotional products, the only medium invited into spaces and places other media can’t touch, deliver the best reach, recall, response rates and return on investment for marketers and advertisers.
This session will feature evidence-based strategies, proven tactics and a fresh perspective on promotional marketing, as well as trends and techniques marketers are using to create measurable brand experiences, build communities and earn the trust and loyalty of clients and consumers. This fun and thought-provoking seminar will stimulate creativity and ideation.
Key Take Aways:
- Dos and don’ts for developing a scalable experiential strategy
- How to build a brand strategy that works on the street and in the boardroom
- Localizing brand strategy to create relevance for the consumer and local communities
- Creating a tribe and understanding consumer passion points
- Proven ways to intercept consumers at key touch points
- How to reach today’s multicultural consumer
- Unique ways to break through in a crowded, emerging space
Save the Date
NEPPA’s Spring Show
MARCH 22-23, 2021
Watch for details!