Legislative Action Watch (L.A.W.) alerts inform our members of New England state and national legislation that may impact the promotional products industry and our livelihoods. Through templates provided by Promotional Products Association International (PPAI) it’s easy to ask our elected officials to understand the effects of their actions on us, to persuade them to help us and to show our support when we benefit from their actions.
- Federal and state statistics you can use when advocating for the industry
- How to be legislatively active
- Guide to contacting political officials and strategies to employ
- Government Spending Proposal Would Be Bad for the Promotional Products Industry
- Support the Promotional Products Industry
- Global Value Chains and the Promotional Products Industry
- Independent Contractors and the Promotional Products Industry
- Distributor Sales Revenue: $1.378.8 Billion
- Supplier Sales Revenue: $1.591.9 Billion
- Industry Jobs: 17,855
See the link for individual state statistics.
See disclaimers on page 14.
The Get In Touch! campaign, spearheaded by PPAI, is an industry-wide branding initiative to increase the awareness and enhance the overall perception of promotional products and communicate the benefits of working with promotional consultants to advertising buyers.
The Get In Touch! campaign positions promotional products through a variety of tactics. PPAI provides tools to spread the message including advertisements, social media graphics, talking points and more. One of the easiest ways you can support the campaign is to share the resources and talk about in on social media. Use the hashtag #GetInTouch when you post and feel free to share directly from PPAI’s social channels.
You’ll find all of the details in the link including digital, print and social ads, logos and graphics, buyer presentation, infographics, videos and more.
PPAI provides resources that suppliers, distributors and multi-line representatives need to know about product responsibility.