Legislative Action Watch (L.A.W.) alerts inform our members of New England state and national legislation that may impact the promotional products industry and our livelihoods. Through templates provided by Promotional Products Association International (PPAI) it’s easy to ask our elected officials to understand the effects of their actions on us, to persuade them to help us and to show our support when we benefit from their actions.
- Federal and state statistics you can use when advocating for the industry
- How to be legislatively active
- Guide to contacting political officials and strategies to employ
- Become a Grassroots Representative
- Support the Promotional Products Industry
- Tariffs Pose Harm to the Promotional Products Industry
- Global Value Chains and the Promotional Products Industry
- Preserve Deductibility of Advertising Expentitures
- Independent Contractors and the Promotional Products Industry
- Support the Save Local Business Act
New England State Statistics:*
- Distributor Sales Revenue: $1.378.8 Billion
- Supplier Sales Revenue: $1.591.9 Billion
- Industry Jobs: 17,855
See the link for individual state statistics.
*See disclaimers on page 14
The Get In Touch! campaign, spearheaded by PPAI, is an industry-wide branding initiative to increase the awareness and enhance the overall perception of promotional products and communicate the benefits of working with promotional consultants to advertising buyers.
Get In Touch During Promotional Products Work! Week
This year the promotional products industry and Promotional Products Association International (PPAI) will celebrate the “POWER OF PROMO” with a POP! during Promotional Products Work! Week, and we invite NEPPA members to join in! This annual event serves as a cornerstone for recognizing the importance of working with promotional professionals, while creating awareness for promotional products as a powerful and effective advertising and marketing medium.
PPAI provides resources that suppliers, distributors and multi-line representatives need to know about product responsibility.